So here’s my first Top 5 Dessert For Your Ears Volume!
This is a simple collection of sexy, relaxing music to listen to when you just need that time off or need a little treat for your eardrums that constantly get harassed by city noise.
These songs were chosen for their deep bass and medium to slow tempo. They are all intense and yet, curiously, not heavy.
Most of these songs are from Majestic’s channel in YouTube. If you like this type of music, you should definitely check it out at http://www.youtube.com/user/majesticcasual.
And yes, Majestic always picks wicked photos to go with their well-chosen tracks. Go there for a gold mine of music!
As a bonus, I added one extra song to celebrate my first DFYE post! I’ll do my best to post new music every week.
1. Deep Inside Us by Different Sleep
2. How Come You Never Go There by Feist Beck Remix
3. You Rock My World by Michael Jackson
4. Constant Conversations by Passion Pit
5. The Field by The Sound Providers
6. Gold by Bondax (Snakehips Bootleg)
Enjoy your dessert.
With Love, K.C.